Business Continuity Management (BCM) is important to the HEI sector as it ensures the continuity of teaching and research programmes. Your institution will also be demonstrating to funding bodies that risks are being managed. By joining HEBCoN your institution will benefit from the following:
- Sharing information and expertise with a national network of business continuity professionals.
- Attendance at HEBCoN regional meetings.
- Attendance at regional business continuity training events.
- The opportunity to attend the HEBCoN Annual Conference.
- Access to a library of resources including plans and training slides.
- Access to a bank of full time business continuity professionals in the academic sector.
- Access to the HEBCoN email distribution group.
- Discounts offered through partners and other companies.
Who can join HEBCoN?
Membership of HEBCoN is open to Higher Education Institutions in the UK and Ireland.